Students who have already successfully completed the foRMAtion Course I. or Course II. at Corvinus University of Budapest (HU), NOVA University Lisbon (PT) or Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania (RO) can now apply to the foRMAtion Mentorship Programme. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about the RMA profession and to acquire practical knowledge through an internship combined with mentoring at one of the 6 research support offices of the foRMAtion partnership. What could be more useful than having a real-life experience as an RMA?
The program will take place in June-July 2022:
- It will start with a one week online consultation period,
- continue with a physical mobility of 6 weeks with on-site mentoring at one of the partners’ offices
- and close with a follow-up week with online consultations.
- Attendance and active participation at one of the RMA courses held at partner universities;
- Completed foRMAtion course at the time of the departure to physical mobility;
- Level of English knowledge (min. B2 – Upper-Intermediate);
- Active student status with the sending institute during the mentorship programme;
- Citizenship of any EU country or permanent student visa in the EU;
- Not receiving additional funding for the physical mobility from another EU grant/scholarship;
- Students with fewer opportunities will be given priority.
How to apply:
Interested students shall apply online by submitting their English CV and a max. 150-200 word Letter of Intent.
Application for students of NOVA University: https://tinyurl.com/ytjccpwp
Application for students of Corvinus University: https://tinyurl.com/2y6sy4zj
Application for students of Sapientia University: https://tinyurl.com/yck9cfkh
The trainees will receive a scholarship after signing the Mobility Agreement.