foRMAtion has launched two initiatives – Alliance on the RMA Educational Module for RMA teachers and the Alliance on the Mentorship Programme for RMA mentors – to boost the further operation and uptake of the project’s outputs and to provide methodological support to organisations that are going to use the innovative tools developed by the experts of the foRMAtion consortium.
What is in it for you?
- You will be notified about our upcoming training events: we will regularly hold such trainings for new-comers on the uptake of the module and the mentorship
- You will be part of our Community of Practitioners (teachers and mentors involved in the delivery of the programmes) providing you the opportunity to share your experiences and learn from other Alliance members at online community of practice events, you will have the opportunity to ask for support if you have any questions regarding the implementation of the foRMAtion Module / Mentorship Programme
- Your organisation will get visibility by being listed among Alliance members on on the foRMAtion website
- We will support you by carrying out evaluation and impact assessment to ensure the quality of the programmes provided
- We will provide the foRMAtion badges and certificates for the organizations and peoples involved, as a start of a branding process.
Tentative event schedule until 2024:
- 29 November 2022, 15:30 – 18:30 Brussels (before the foRMAtion final event): short training for teachers and trainers on how to use the foRMAtion Modules
- 30 November 2022, 15:30 – 18:30 Brussels (after the foRMAtion final event): short training for Mentors on the foRMAtion mentorship methodology
- End of January 2023: online consultation and sharing experiences within the community of practice
- June 2023: trainings on the foRMAtion modules / mentorship methodology for new members of the Alliances – experiences and lessons learnt from foRMAtion experts
- September 2023: online consultation and sharing experiences within the community of practice
- January 2024: trainings on the foRMAtion modules / mentorship methodology for new members of the Alliance – experiences and lessons learnt from foRMAtion experts
How can you join the Alliance?
To formally join one of the Alliances there is one step to take: you need to complete, sign and return our Letter of Intent for the Module Alliance and/or the Letter of Intent for the Mentorship Alliance to the address indicated on these forms acknowledging your consent to respect our values and principles.
Send your singed Letter of Intent to email@example.com or get in touch with us if you have any questions!